Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hooray for Baby Bumps!!

I am somewhat absurdly excited about the teeny little baby bump I've developed. :P It started at the end of my 13th week which is fairly early, so I thought it might be bloating. But it didn't go away as bloating always did, but actually grew a little! Now I sometimes have to actually wear maternity clothes. :) 

Still feeling really good at 15 weeks. Got a little sick yesterday, but I think that may have been related to fatigue. There's been a lot going on.

I'm so excited that baby will likely start hearing things now! I plan to try and get better at my up 'till now sadly neglected piano practice. 'Mozart makes babies smarter' right? ;)

We are going to our first doctor interview this Thursday. Hoping that goes well. I've got one or two others I'd like to talk to before we make a final decision, but I'm glad we've gotten started!

So many other things I could blog about, but I'm just glad to be keeping up with baby stuff. Maybe this'll teach me consistency, and I'll blog about things more regularly. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment