Saturday, January 30, 2016

Gabe's First Christmas

Just some pictures of Gabe's first Christmas and some cute pics from December. I know; you REALLY needed to see more pictures of Gabe. :P ;)


The Lambert's Charlie Brown Christmas parade float. Isn't it adorable?


We were in three parades. The first one was cold, so Gabe rode in the car in his carseat. He was NOT happy about that. He screamed almost the whole way. The next two were warm nights, so I rode with him in the float. I think he enjoyed it. :)


Guarding the candy. ;)


Being a good boy.


Somehow, he fell asleep during one of the parades. Even with all the music and sirens from the firetrucks in the parade.


Hangin' with Aunt Jess after the last parade.

Some random, non-chronological pics:


He looks so relaxed in this one. I love the way he crosses his ankles.


I finally got things cleaned up enough in Gabe's room to get out the sewing machine! :)



This one melts me into a puddle.


Finally big enough to sit front facing in the Ergo. He likes chewing on it. :P




Mini maestro. 


Touching the ground! Growing up too fast.


This is what you do when you don't have a play-yard. :P


Or this. ;)



Cuddles. Pardon my disheveled look. I just finished working out. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment