Friday, May 9, 2014

Outings With Josh

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I'm just a lazy blogger. And in keeping with that fact I'm just going to do one large 'Josh and Kylie's various outings' post. Meaning one or two pictures and a sentence or two for each trip. Hey, at least I'm posting something.


 
One of the days we were out house hunting we went to Juanes for lunch. It was the first I'd heard of the place. It was really good. Of course, I'm always in the mood for Mexican food! =)

 
Here we are on the way to a dance. Den and Courtney were in the front seat, so they aren't in the picture. 

There were quite a few of us piled in that car!

And here we are hanging out with some friends,

and after a trip to see his great grandmother,

  
and at Ihop,

and after seeing The Secret Life of Walter Mitty,

and at church,

and playing Stratego,

and eating pizza,

and at the hospital meeting baby Owen.


Isn't he precious? 


Had enough? I hope not, 'cuz I'm sure there'll be more. I still haven't posted about our trip to the Ave Maria Grotto, or The Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament, or his new house, or---well, you get the idea; I'm behind!  




No comments:

Post a Comment