Saturday, February 21, 2015

Better Late Than Never!

I just realized: I never posted any honeymoon pics! :P Guess I'll do that now.

After the wedding, we went to the Renaissance hotel in Montgomery. A sort of half-way point to the beach house. We ordered room service and I had my first ever crab cakes. Yum!
 

This was the view from our window. At one point we saw an old-fashioned horse-drawn carriage go by. :)


This is us posing in front of the window before leaving the hotel. We were trying to get a pic with the view, but it was too bright. :P

Random rainbow pic. I can't remember when we took this.

The sign for our road.

Our beach house.

We were in recess A. That's the far right section.

The view from our beach house.

We went straight down to the beach when we got there. It was too late in the day to bother changing into swim stuff, but we got our feet wet. :)

Those are my 'wedding flip-flops' my grandmother made for me. So cute!



Random beach pics.



First restaurant. We had a list of three or so that had been recommended. I can't remember if this one was on the list or not, but it was pretty good.  

First breakfast. The beach house had a very well stocked kitchen, tool-wise.


Chillin'.

Handsomeness. ;) <3




Indian Pass Raw Bar. This stuff was SO GOOD. You wouldn't think it to look at the outside of the place though. :P


Pretty little spot we found while driving.


Of course, we had to build a sand castle. :)

At the Sunset Coastal Grill.


This was our sand castle after a night outside. See were the front got smoothed out by the water? It barely survived! :P



And, last but not least, Joe Mama's Pizza. This wasn't on our list, but it was really good. I got a piece of cheesecake and it was some of the best I've ever had!

Believe it or not, that's it. This was, as far as I can remember, our last night out, so it's not THAT surprising. We went to a nice little breakfast diner in the Mexico Beach area on the way home the next day. They were good too. :)

(Btw, yes, Josh totally carried me over the threshold when we got home. ;) <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment