Saturday, February 21, 2015

Quick Update



I've fallen a bit behind, but the really 'major' appointment is yet to come, so nobody missed too much. ;)

On Thursday the 5th I went for an interview at Partlow, Harbin, and Poist in Tuscaloosa. I didn't actually speak with the Dr., but the nurse I spoke to was able to answer most of my questions satisfactorily. I still felt a little unsure (since I hadn't actually talked to Dr. Greene), so I went home and asked Josh what he thought. He thought it sounded good, so we decided to go with her. We have a Dr.!!

Last Monday (the 16th) we both went in for our first 'official' appointment. Josh and I talked to the same nurse about insurance, payments, and personal info (allergies, family diseases, ect.). They also took a urine sample (to 'confirm' the pregnancy :P), and way more blood than they should EVER need.

And that was it. I still didn't meet the Dr., or get any of the 'usual' first appointment stuff. However, the nurse we talked to scheduled the earliest appointment she could for us to come back and get an ultrasound and, I assume, all the other stuff.

I can't wait to see little baby Lambert!!! The appointment is this Monday. I've been counting the days. Only one and a bit to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment