Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Playhouse is Gone!

We finally finished knocking down the playhouse in the backyard.

After the last picture I took of our project we finished taking the plywood off the sides. I wondered how we were going to get to the roof. Thankfully, Daddy had a solution. (That solution was knocking it over by pushing on it. We have a video which I tried to insert here, but which refuses to work. Oh well, you'll just have to imagine it.)

Once that was done we thought things would be easier. And they were, a little; at least as far as what we could reach. But it still took a long time to disassemble everything. Lyd made sure to take plenty of pictures of the process. Here's a few highlights.
The building after we pushed it over and did some work on it.

Ready for action!

  


Progress!

Atticus found this creepy fellow at some point during the project, probably before we pushed the house over. He brought it into the kitchen to show to me. I sent him back out rather quickly.

And it's finished! We managed to get it done before Christmas which was nice. I love how clear it looks, even with the big metal table.

No comments:

Post a Comment