Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Day Out

Today I went to a friend's house and helped watch the kids. I've been doing this nearly every week for a few months now and have come to love their family. Here's some highlights from today's trip.

First I got to feed little mister Z.

So sweet!

Not long after that we went for a long walk. The older kids decided to walk in file, but J couldn't keep up. That's his hatted head at the bottom. Fortunately for his little legs they didn't stay in rank very long.

The girls wanted a group pic, but W felt the need to photo bomb. 

It took a few tries, but finally, when everyone thought we were done, I was able to snap one without any bunny ears or weird faces.

J, lagging behind. I wouldn't carry him 'cause the whole point of the walk was to get their energy out.

Down by the lake.

I just can't resist a good mushroom pic. They're so cute!


R decided that I needed to be in some of the pics, so she took the camera for a few minutes.

Me, E, and their cousin F.

Later H, J, and I went downstairs to make hot chocolate mix...





...and a mess!

I had to get a pic of their chocolaty clothes afterward. I love H's face in this one!

Not long before I left I took A, K, and their cousin's brother F out to the tennis court to play out some energy.


They were more interested in taking pictures.

A's the blonde one, their cousin F's in the middle and K's the little brunette.

Buddy kept licking my chin which made me laugh. I just managed to push him down for this one, but couldn't stop laughing in time!

Handsome Buddy.

Silliness!

I had a great day. Looking forward to next week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment