Sunday, December 15, 2013

More fun at the C's

One of the things I do nearly every Thurs. at the C's is take the kids for a walk. Well this last time we did things a little different. I took the boys for a walk first and then the girls, so I got double the exercise. = )

That J is a funny little man. One of the things that always makes me smile is the way he says 'some'. "I want yum mittens." "Can I have yum milk?" and so on. 

On our walk he he says "my mittens smell good." and proceeds to smell them deeply. He stopped before I thought about taking a picture, so I held up the camera and said, "Hey J, do your mittens smell good?" and hoped for the best. Sure enough he said "mmm-hmmm" and pressed his hand to his face again. Click!
Later he said, "I think it's going to rain!"

I was quick to reassure him. 
Flying the plane. Can you spot it?

The plane after it crashed. It nearly hit me on the way down! 
We went home shortly after the plane crashed and I took the girls for their walk.

K, lookin' cool.

H's scarf was so long she had to hold it in a bundle so she could run.

I loved A's getup.

And here are some random pics I took on both walks.








No comments:

Post a Comment